Monday 4 June 2012

self-promotion


Here's a little piece of me. I designed this little package in order to promote myself and get a placement. The concept is based on my surname 'Insch' and plays on the saying 'give 'em an inch and they'll take a mile'. I've flipped the expression to put a positive spin on my name 'Take and Insch and I'll give you a mile'.

The piece is held together with a tape measure displaying inches, which when unravelled exposes a short cover letter on the reverse of the tape measure holder. Below this is my CV which encases a small folded book of a preview of my design work. 

Landed one placement so far... and an interview for another one... fingers crossed.










3 comments:

  1. That's absolutely insane Libby, I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Libby, really impressive......

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so clever! What a good idea. Looks really cute too. Good job Lib!

    ReplyDelete